COVID – 19
In accordance with CDC guidelines for healthcare settings regarding COVID-19, The Northwoods Surgery Center will continue to update policies and procedures that keep our patients, staff, physicians, and visitors – safe, healthy, and comfortable.
- Masks are required for all individuals within Northwoods Surgery Center.
- We ask that visitors and drivers remain outside of the building during your visit. Please make sure your driver has a working cellular phone that receives phone calls, voice messages, and text messages.
- If you or your ride requires the need to stay in Northwoods Surgery Center’s waiting room, please alert our front office staff.
- COVID test with Self-Quarantine is required for all aesolization producing procedures.
- If you have completed your COVID vaccine series and are two weeks out from the final vaccination, you will not be required to test for COVID or Self-Quarantine – proof of vaccination is required.
June 29, 2021